Now.

Can he perform?

(:

Let's see now...

To perform wisely(or at least provide User Experience the attention it deserves...for once!!...)  ahem

...requires professional webhosting. On a shoestring. Less, actually! Therefor my reasoning in having backed up just ONE more time before 'calling it' a Web Presence(worth attracting attention to anyway): which speaks to scheduling*, which requires description of Goals,
which requires my explanation of why it means the rest of my life.

and of course, a cohesive plan of delivery. It seems I've found some weaknesses!
(Oh, and it's true, I've held all goods, paperwork and materials/folders from the previous adventure, so it should all prove out well! *In fact here's a little surprise: I've kept nearly EVERY BEAD and cane, slice, etc., from the Shut Down (eight years ago).

...you get why it's a little troubling figuring out where to begin. lol

So. The website is not only built now, it is bootstrapped. So wherever I continue this from, I can admin the whole works for all devices.

If you don't know what that means, it's nothing scary. lol

Comments

Popular Posts