Slice Log:

You're probably going to want to bookmark this, so I should take the opportunity to say that my site is back into Prelaunch!

Beadopolis LIVES!!

Anyhoo!!

As expected, each and every slice prettymuch has a name due to its being locked in time somewhere back there. Guess I could have dated them sooner, somehow.
Guess "random" works best...sometimes?!

I'll do some different stuff with these, and speed up the presentation somewhat...add some drums, for sure... (:

 I figured out early that reduction was basically everything.

Polymer Millefiori - Repitition.


  Ancient shiftings...
More Chop!

 This one illustrates well how adding a Little Bit Thicker Border
can preserve design somewhat without having to pack background color between...
Space and Pressure...

We did LOTS of Yin Yang!
I came up with a formula for the YY part itself!!
Embodiment.

 Celtic Checkerpaint.

Just Go With It.

Fractured...

Fractured Four


Libra...
*Pre* Canin' Able! (Done about 20 years ago.)
(;
Okay, now that I feel just a bit ahead on this, I can concentrate on The Habit Itself, and face this fear daily, if possible. I have other places that I'll be working hard writing in, so hope to see you there as things finally click.

w

Being that it's really about "repository" than Doggin' For Hits or whatever,
I will simply add a month's worth of slices to 12 posts...Make it easier on your Bookmarks, too.

Cheerios!






Comments

Popular Posts